Melanie thinks it could be anyone going home tonight. Stan thinks maybe Steve Broad is going home. Natalie thought it was a great show but that it could be Steve going home. Shelton also picks Steve as last night’s worst performance. Continue reading »
Top 20 most time shifted shows
- Gotham: 58960 (TV2, 10:30pm – 11:30pm)
- Elementary: 46170 (PRIME, 9:35pm – 10:30pm)
- The Killing Field: 44600 (TV ONE, 8:30pm – 10:30pm)
- CSI:Cyber: 32540 (PRIME, 8:35pm – 9:30pm)
- State of Affairs: 29430 (TV3, 11:05pm – 12:05am) Continue reading »
- One News: 672,800 (TV ONE, 6:00pm – 7:00pm)
- Sunday: 482,310 (TV ONE, 7:00pm – 8:05pm)
- Nigel Latta Blows Stuff Up: 316,750 (TV ONE, 8:05pm – 8:35pm)
- When We Go To War: 314,820 (TV ONE, 8:35pm – 9:35pm)
- The X Factor: 265,170 (TV3, 7:05pm – 8:35pm)
“We are fully focused on the current season, and any spin-off discussions that may take place will happen at the conclusion of the series.”
Sue Woodfield, Mediaworks’ head of commissioning and external production said “We are extremely happy with the success of the season and have been blown away by the level of social engagement”. Continue reading »
TV Talk is our daily general discussion thread at Throng.
Readers are invited to share their own thoughts and observations on television in New Zealand as we attempt to crowd source all the details around what is happening in the industry and beyond.
This includes, but is not limited to, breaking news, bloopers from live TV and anything a television personality posts on social media that might be of interest to other readers.
To participate, just add your comments below. Alternatively, you can always use the Tip Line.
Six remain in The X Factor NZ with tonight’s show being based around the acts’ musical heroes. There are backup dancers in every single performance tonight. Here’s hoping the actual performances are just as good.
The grand finale is in 3 weeks time. Where has that gone?!
Let’s get into it. Continue reading »