Saturday August 4 9.30 and Sunday 8.00 on TV3
- Steve Tew, CEO NZ Rugby Union on the Deloitte Report on rugby finances; privatising Super 15 franchises and the economics of the All Blacks.
- Colin James on the week in politics
- Louisa Wall, Richard Prosser (NZ First) and Colin Craig (Conservatives) on Louisa’s gay marriage bill.
- Professor Duncan Bloy, media law specialist from University of Cardiff on growing moves to have Governments regulate media.
- Bill Ralston and Brian Edwards will cast their expert eyes on the media.