Top 20 most time shifted shows
- Gotham: 66970 (TV2, 8:30pm – 9:30pm)
- A Place to Call Home: 52320 (TV ONE, 9:45pm – 10:45pm)
- The Brokenwood Mysteries: 51350 (PRIME, 8:30pm – 10:30pm)
- Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D: 50950 (TV2, 9:30pm – 10:30pm)
- My Kitchen Rules New Zealand: 32470 (TV ONE, 7:30pm – 8:35pm) Continue reading »
After it was announced that The Paul Henry Show would be vacating its late night news and current affairs timeslot so Mr Henry could take up a role in breakfast television (and radio), there was no real change to the average audience. Up by an even smaller percent than Seven Sharp this week, 84,994 viewers per night tuned in.
Tonight was up 8%, however, with an average audience of 103,576.
There was barely any movement this week for Seven Sharp with an ever so slightly lift of the average audience to 421,938 viewers per night. Campbell Live enjoyed a 2% lift to 229,098.
- One News: 586,810 (TV ONE, 6:00pm – 7:00pm)
- Sunday: 535,850 (TV ONE, 7:00pm – 7:30pm)
- Call The Midwife: 433,850 (TV ONE, 8:35pm – 9:45pm)
- My Kitchen Rules New Zealand: 431,090 (TV ONE, 7:35pm – 8:35pm)
- A Place to Call Home: 339,000 (TV ONE, 9:45pm – 10:45pm)
TV Talk is our daily general discussion thread at Throng.
Readers are invited to share their own thoughts and observations on television in New Zealand as we attempt to crowd source all the details around what is happening in the industry and beyond.
This includes, but is not limited to, breaking news, bloopers from live TV and anything a television personality posts on social media that might be of interest to other readers.
To participate, just add your comments below. Alternatively, you can always use the Tip Line.