The network has said the half hour show’s final episodes will wrap the storylines of major characters Hank (played by David Duchovny), Karen (Natasha McElhone), Charlie (Evan Handler) and Marcy (Pamela Adlon). Continue reading »
Top 20 most time shifted shows
- Downton Abbey: 54430 (PRIME, 8:35pm – 9:35pm)
- Red Widow: 43890 (TV ONE, 9:30pm – 10:25pm)
- G.I. Joe The Rise Of Cobra: 19260 (TV3, 8:35pm – 11:00pm)
- Peppa Pig: 18160 (FOUR, 9:30am – 9:35am)
- Peppa Pig: 18160 (FOUR, 9:35am – 9:40am) Continue reading »
- One News: 653,800 (TV ONE, 6:00pm – 7:00pm)
- Shortland Street: 499,450 (TV2, 7:00pm – 7:35pm)
- Piha Rescue: 421,440 (TV ONE, 7:30pm – 8:30pm)
- The Middle: 396,490 (TV2, 7:35pm – 8:05pm)
- Seven Sharp: 327,280 (TV ONE, 7:00pm – 7:30pm)
Here’s your daily opportunity to comment on anything TV related that’s caught your eye
The search for next year’s Alice and Caleb, Loz and Tom, Alisa and Koan, and Pete and Andy has begun – the casting call for series three of The Block NZ is now open!
Producers are looking for four new teams – friends, family members or partners – to move into The Block NZ 2014, and star in the next series of the hit renovation-reality show.
The 2014 edition of The Block NZ will again see four New Zealand teams compete to renovate four dilapidated houses in an upmarket suburb – room-by-room, week-by-week, challenge-by-challenge – and sell them at auction for the highest price. Continue reading »
In 2012, New Zealand’s Got Talent was the highest rating show of the year and the biggest series in the last decade so 2013 was shaping up exactly to be as was promised by TVNZ, bigger and better. The reality, though, has been rather different.
To begin with, the grand finale saw more than a quarter of a million viewers abandon the series compared to last year with the average audience down 27%.
Top 20 most time shifted shows
- Abduction: 28940 (TV2, 9:00pm – 11:10pm)
- New Zealand’s Got Talent: 25660 (TV ONE, 7:30pm – 9:40pm)
- A Mother’s Son: 21670 (TV ONE, 9:40pm – 10:40pm)
- The Santa Clause: 14780 (TV2, 7:00pm – 9:00pm)
- Storage Wars: 10890 (PRIME, 7:00pm – 7:30pm) Continue reading »
Just when you think you’re about to see some huge gains on the previous week, along comes Friday and the numbers no longer look as good. Campbell Live had another week of growth with a 7% increase in the average audience on the week before with 261,628 viewers tuning in per night. Fridays show was down more than 60,000 viewers which would have seen the numbers even higher.
Friday impacted on Seven Sharp but not as significantly due to lower figures across the rest of the week anyway. TV One was down 11% to end on 329,860 viewers per night.
Last nights win by Renee Maurice on New Zealand’s Got Talent was a bit anticlimactic. After failing to make the finals on TV3′s The X Factor New Zealand earlier in the year, for obvious reasons, Maurice then tried out for the show that was more suited to her. She then went on to win the public vote and walk away with the $100,000 prize and car.
It’s not the first time a contestant has appeared on two shows. Most recently has been Taylor Henderson in Australia who was the runner up on Australia’s Got Talent in 2010 and then this year, came runner up on The X Factor Australia. The only difference is that Henderson didn’t enjoy $3.2 million in public funding for his exposure. Continue reading »