Ula moves out, Emma moves away, and Dayna thinks Garrett’s putting the moves on Rachel. Continue reading »
Whether you’re a channel surfer looking for something to watch or someone who leaves your TV on one channel for the entire evening, here are our thoughts from tonight’s TV Guide on what we think might be worth checking out this evening.
3rd Degree (TV3, 8:30pm)
Samantha Hayes and Duncan Garner, 3rd Degree brings a human face to the issues that matter to Kiwis.
A stellar line-up of local chefs has been confirmed for the My Kitchen Rules NZ Tasting Panel.
Filling four spots at the Kitchen HQ judging table are local celebrity chef, Nadia Lim; former TV producer and MasterChef US contestant, Grace Ramirez; international award-winning chef, Robert Oliver; and acclaimed restaurateur, Sean Connolly. Continue reading »
Top 20 most time shifted shows
- The Good Wife: 31000 (TV3, 11:10pm – 12:10am)
- My Kitchen Rules: 25990 (TV2, 7:35pm – 8:45pm)
- Happy Gilmore: 17040 (TV3, 8:35pm – 10:35pm)
- Game Of Thrones: 15940 (PRIME, 9:30pm – 10:40pm)
- Sleepy Hollow: 15260 (PRIME, 8:35pm – 9:30pm) Continue reading »
It’s been a bad start to the week for The Paul Henry Show. Monday began with the lowest rating episode ever with an average audience of 55,250 viewers. Tuesday, however, was even worse as the late night current affairs program slumped even lower to 41,760.
The last couple of weeks have rated much lower than has been the case for much of the year while TV One’s Tonight has surged ahead.
1. What does your job entail?
I’m a lawyer at The Law Lounge Takapuna
2. What’s your favourite work story
Having to appear in Court in Jeans and short sleeve shirt because I left my suit at home.
3. What are your three favourite TV shows right now?
Penny Dreadful Game of Thrones , Nothing Trivial Continue reading »
- One News: 739,670 (TV ONE, 6:00pm – 7:00pm)
- Highway Cops: 614,350 (TV ONE, 7:30pm – 8:00pm)
- SCU:Serious Crash Unit: 506,280 (TV ONE, 8:00pm – 8:30pm)
- Seven Sharp: 490,770 (TV ONE, 7:00pm – 7:30pm)
- Shortland Street: 471,260 (TV2, 7:00pm – 7:30pm)
Campbell Live viewers, in conjunction with UNICEF, have raised more than $127,000 to assist children affected by the conflict in Gaza. The total was announced tonight on the show with a message of thanks to New Zealanders from UNICEF for their support.
UNICEF has confirmed the funds will be used for medical assistance, vaccinations and emergency food supplies for the children in Gaza. Continue reading »