In last night’s show the Top 10 contestants had two hours to bake and decorate a sponge cake for guest chef Natalie Oldfield, from Auckland food store and cake shop Dulcie May Kitchen.
Jennis Hayes and Kelly Kaihea rose to the challenge and for their efforts won High Tea for Two at The Langham.
From the start, David Jamieson was up-front about his lack of baking experience. Continue reading »
Sons of Anarchy’s Katey Sagal has joined the cast of Glee to play the mother of series regular Artie (Kevin McHale).
S.H.I.E.L.D. series given new title
The new superhero series based on the S.H.I.E.L.D. character has been given a new title. The series will air as marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.. An official press pack tells us: “Fresh from his role in the summer’s box office smash The Avengers, agent Phil Coulson (Clark Gregg) returns to the worldwide law enforcement organisation S.H.I.E.L.D. He puts together a small, highly-trained team of agents to tackle the cases that haven’t been classified yet, the new, the strange and the unknown. Continue reading »
After a week of gunning for the Prime Minister over his recollection of a phone call, John Campbell played on the coined phrase about New Zealand media in his introduction to Friday’s show, referring to it as Knucklehead Live.
An average audience of 306,630 viewers tuned in to Campbell Live compared to 297,190 for Seven Sharp on Friday giving TV3 its third ever win in the 7pm current affairs battle.
Friday night’s rating for Seven Sharp saw TV One down more than 100,000 viewers on what had been a rather impressive week for the new show which had seen one of its highest rating episodes since the week the show went to air.
Source: Nielsen Television Audience Measurement, All 5+ for Friday, 5 April, 2013
- One News: 509,200 (TV ONE, 6:00pm – 7:00pm)
- Hyundai Country Calendar: 505,260 (TV ONE, 7:00pm – 7:30pm)
- 3 News: 283,360 (TV3, 6:00pm – 7:00pm)
- Missing Pieces: 257,210 (TV3, 7:30pm – 8:05pm)
- CSI:NY: 247,630 (TV3, 9:30pm – 10:30pm) Continue reading »
Jason Kerrison has been named as the first judge for New Zealand’s Got Talent 2013 , coming soon to TV ONE.
The OpShop frontman is returning as one of three judges to be announced ahead of open auditions for the number one New Zealand entertainment show. Continue reading »
Top 20 most time shifted shows
- Coronation Street: 40650 (TV ONE, 7:30pm – 8:15pm)
- 7 Days: 34380 (TV3, 9:10pm – 9:40pm)
- The Graham Norton Show: 29570 (TV3, 8:20pm – 9:05pm)
- Police Academy: 18020 (TV2, 8:35pm – 10:10pm)
- Beauty and the Beast: 15750 (PRIME, 9:05pm – 9:45pm) Continue reading »
- One News: 540,000 (TV ONE, 6:00pm – 7:00pm)
- Shortland Street: 436,870 (TV2, 7:00pm – 7:30pm)
- Coronation Street: 337,170 (TV ONE, 7:30pm – 8:30pm)
- 3 News: 316,820 (TV3, 6:00pm – 7:00pm)
- Campbell Live: 306,630 (TV3, 7:00pm – 7:30pm) Continue reading »
Top 20 most time shifted shows
- Mrs. Brown’s Boys: 66520 (TV ONE, 9:10pm – 9:45pm)
- Miranda: 43740 (TV ONE, 8:30pm – 9:10pm)
- Once Upon A Time: 42600 (TV2, 8:30pm – 9:30pm)
- 20/20: 34220 (TV2, 9:30pm – 10:30pm)
- Coronation Street: 32310 (TV ONE, 7:30pm – 8:30pm) Continue reading »