A montage of all the people ‘doing it wrong’ on infomercials.
- One News: 666,560 (TV ONE, 6:00pm – 7:00pm)
- Coronation Street: 590,170 (TV ONE, 7:30pm – 8:30pm)
- Shortland Street: 511,360 (TV2, 7:00pm – 7:35pm)
- The Big Bang Theory: 441,920 (TV2, 7:35pm – 8:05pm)
- Close Up: 432,860 (TV ONE, 7:00pm – 7:30pm) Continue reading »
The Board of MediaWorks notes there has been recent speculation about the status of the restructure process.
The Board of MediaWorks advises that it recently received and is supportive of a proposal provided by its major shareholder Ironbridge and private equity investor and senior lender TPG who are now working together and have reached agreement on a joint restructuring package for the Company.
The details of the joint restructuring package remain confidential but in broad terms it offered a significant cash injection which will pay off the Crown spectrum loan in full and fund various programming and sales initiatives already identified by the Company. Continue reading »
Morris, who created the original UK series, said on Twitter that fans should not be pre-judging the series, which is set to premiere on MTV later in the year.
“I’m not going to comment on the American Inbetweeners a lot because I have to use Twitter for more interesting things like complaining, but the pilot director, Taika Waititi, has made consistently funny TV shows and one of my favourite films of all time in [2010 comedy-drama] Boy. Continue reading »
- The participants in Victoria University’s Friday night Justice Hot Tub debate are with us live — Defence counsel, Greg King; Sensible Sentencing’s Garth McVicar; the father of Sophie — Gil Elliott and former ACT MP Stephen Franks on whether our criminal courts deliver justice and help prevent serious crime.
- Live from Auckland’s Sky City, Finance Minister Bill English in a q&a sessions with delegates at the National Party conference. Colin James will be commenting through this.
- Brian Edwards and Bill Ralston will be talking about the Crewe murders and recent TV programmes and books about them.
Saturday July 21 9.30am and Sunday July 22 8.00am on TV3
TV ONE has announced a new Sunday night programme line-up for September that showcases the best of New Zealand content.
Two of the network’s hottest new shows will run back to back during primetime, making Sunday a night New Zealanders will not want to miss.
The keenly-awaited new entertainment show New Zealand’s Got Talent will go to air at 7.30, followed by the second series of the hugely popular local drama Nothing Trivial. Continue reading »
I’m planning on watching Hamish and Andy’s Euro Gap Year and The Savoy
Broadcast from a former pub in London, Hamish and Andy revel in all Europe’s weird and wonderful pasttimes. I wouldn’t mind being paid to travel around Europe. One can dream…
Part two of The Savoy screens on Prime tonight at 8.30pm, and it’s crunch time as the new owner arrives for the grand reopening by Prince Charles. Continue reading »
Top 20 most time shifted shows
- Mrs. Brown’s Boys: 60210 (TV ONE, 9:30pm – 10:10pm)
- Upstairs Downstairs: 40790 (PRIME, 8:30pm – 9:35pm)
- Shortland Street: 37120 (TV2, 7:00pm – 7:35pm)
- Coronation Street: 36520 (TV ONE, 7:30pm – 8:30pm)
- The Block NZ: 24150 (TV3, 7:30pm – 8:35pm) Continue reading »
Jennifer Jason Leigh will be joining the cast of Revenge for season two. She’s landed the recurring role of Emily Thorne’s mysterious mother.
Grace Phipps cast on The Vampire Diaries
Grace Phipps has landed the role of 16-year-old April on the next season of The Vampire Diaries. April returns to Mystic Falls from private school after the death of her father. Continue reading »
What’s your best home renovation tip for us?
Rachel and Tyson:
Always hire a professional painter if you can afford it – lol.
Libby and Ben:
Don’t bite off more than you can chew, seek advice and help, plus a plan from the outset is a must. Continue reading »