Top 20 most time shifted shows
- Mr Selfridge: 48730 (TV ONE, 8:30pm – 9:30pm)
- Shortland Street: 30310 (TV2, 7:00pm – 7:30pm)
- C.S.I: 28020 (TV3, 8:30pm – 9:30pm)
- Reign: 27280 (PRIME, 9:30pm – 10:30pm)
- The Art of the Architect: 21990 (TV ONE, 7:30pm – 8:30pm) Continue reading »
Jennifer Garner is heading back to TV! While she’s taking on a role as executive producer for the new Bravo series All The Pretty Faces, my only hope is that she’s at least going to make a cameo appearance. I’d prefer to see her acting again.
All the Pretty Faces is set in the bucolic beach town of Half Moon Bay, Calif., and centers on two warring families engaged in an epic, decades-long feud. The death of one of their own brings both families together in search of the secret to the affliction that has plagued them for generations: immortality. Continue reading »
This compilation video was aired:
Also this morning, Matt McLean announced he’s moving to the current affairs division of TVNZ. McLean, who has been filling in for Sam Wallace presenting the weather on Breakfast this week, will file stories for 20/20 for approximately the next six months.
Tonight marks the 150th episode of TV3’s Friday night news and current affairs comedy <em7Days. From 10:30pm, viewers will also be able to submit questions for an AMA (Ask Me Anything) which will be answered on the following week’s May 2nd show.
7 Days reaches a major milestone tonight, when the 150th episode of the hit series screens on TV3.
The 150th episode is a one-hour ‘NZ vs the World’ special, in conjunction with the NZ International Comedy Festival. Kiwi favourites Dai Henwood, Paul Ego and Ben Hurley will go head-to-head with international comedy stars Chopper (AUS), Carey Marx (UK) and James Acaster (UK), with Jeremy Corbett as host and referee. Continue reading »
- One News: 623,180 (TV ONE, 6:00pm – 7:00pm)
- Shortland Street: 450,000 (TV2, 7:00pm – 7:30pm)
- Police Ten 7: 445,980 (TV2, 7:30pm – 8:05pm)
- Motorway Patrol: 434,710 (TV2, 8:05pm – 8:35pm)
- Seven Sharp: 399,450 (TV ONE, 7:00pm – 7:30pm)
In true Cadbury Dream Factory style, Kimberley Crossman surprised her unsuspecting family this morning, with an unexpected visit home from LA. Their response is delightful!