Now that The Block NZ has finished, here’s what your Wednesday night viewing on TV3 looks like:
Bear Grylls has become one of the most recognised faces of adventure worldwide. He is the star of the global hit TV show Man vs. Wild and the author of fourteen books, including the number one bestseller Mud Sweat & Tears.
During the 2 hour live show Bear will share his experiences of survival in some of the world’s toughest jungles, mountains and deserts. Audiences will see footage and hear stories from his time with the SAS, the French Foreign Legion, Everest and many more of Bear’s hair-raising adventures. Continue reading »
- Maori – Pakeha water management in practice. In advance of the big water hui ext week, Natasha Smith, investigates how the co-management of the Waikato River works.
- Southland Mayor, Frana Cardno; Clutha District Mayor, Bryan Cadogan and Ashburton Mayor, Angus McKay on why Gerry Brownlee was wrong last weekend on “The Nation” on funding for provincial roads. Continue reading »
There are a lot of people here tonight for the auction and I’ve heard two lots of figures in regards to the number of bidders. One was that there were over 450 bidders who registered while another stated that there were at least 10 for each house.
The auction will be live tonight while other aspects of tonight’s show have been pre-recorded. Continue reading »
Top 20 most time shifted shows
- Castle: 38010 (TV ONE, 9:30pm – 10:30pm)
- Strike Back: 20340 (PRIME, 9:30pm – 10:30pm)
- Cougar Town: 17280 (TV2, 9:00pm – 9:30pm)
- Rescue Special Operations: 15740 (PRIME, 8:30pm – 9:30pm)
- The Slap: 15670 (TV3, 9:35pm – 10:50pm) Continue reading »
I’m planning on watching Smash and The Block NZ
For those of you who haven’t seen the promos, it’s a musical drama about a group of people staging a Broadway show. On tonight’s episode, a writing duo comes up with the idea to create a show based on Marilyn Monroe. It stars Debra Messing (Will and Grace) and Katharine McPhee, who is a former American Idol runner-up.
Also, it’s the LIVE two-hour final of The Block NZ tonight! Continue reading »
Dwayne Johnson is set to host a reality show on American network TNT, called The Hero. The show will put 10 ordinary people in a house and present them with a series of a mental, physical and emotional challenges designed to test their courage and willingness to sacrifice. Johnson will be a mentor to the contestants.
Rita Wilson joins cast of Girls
Rita Wilson will be appearing on season two of Girls as Marnie’s mother. Continue reading »
Petra has a slight slip of the tongue while interviewing Paula Bennett.
- One News: 728,560 (TV ONE, 6:00pm – 7:00pm)
- Close Up: 586,140 (TV ONE, 7:00pm – 7:30pm)
- Fair Go: 577,260 (TV ONE, 7:30pm – 8:00pm)
- Shortland Street: 540,210 (TV2, 7:00pm – 7:30pm)
- The Block NZ: 482,510 (TV3, 7:30pm – 9:35pm) Continue reading »
No doubt if there is any truth to this it will come out in the wash tonight during the live final.
Update: Another Mediaworks employee is denying any truth the to the rumor. Time will no doubt tell.