When it was revealed that Belarus shotputter Nadzeya Ostapchuk had been stripped of her gold medal due to doping, and due to the dramas that had plagued Valerie Adam’s Olympic campaign, there was an overwhelming sense of jubilation that there was some justice in the world. And once we’d all gotten over the excitement of realising our over-achieving country was walking away with an impressive six gold medals, we hardened our gaze on the perpetrator and unleashed our wrath. Continue reading »
- One News: 697,060 (TV ONE, 6:00pm – 7:00pm)
- Shortland Street: 655,020 (TV2, 7:00pm – 7:35pm)
- Highway Cops: 615,190 (TV ONE, 8:00pm – 8:30pm)
- Coastwatch: 559,190 (TV ONE, 7:30pm – 8:00pm)
- Close Up: 531,760 (TV ONE, 7:00pm – 7:30pm) Continue reading »
I’m planning on watching What’s Really In Our Food? and The Mentalist
Carolyn Robinson is back with the fourth season of What’s Really In Our Food? tonight on TV3 at 7.30pm. This show is fascinating, and you find out all sorts of things – most of which you’d probably rather you didn’t know, but it’s good to stay informed!
On tonight’s episode, Carolyn investigates whether burgers can provide us with key nutrients, or if they’re simply packed with fat and salt. And what exactly are they made of?
If you have Sky Movies, then you should watch the premiere of Drive, tonight at 8.30pm. Continue reading »
Top 20 most time shifted shows
- Star Trek: 47690 (TV3, 8:30pm – 10:55pm)
- Missing: 47170 (TV ONE, 9:30pm – 10:25pm)
- Unforgettable: 43550 (TV ONE, 8:30pm – 9:30pm)
- Shortland Street: 20460 (TV2, 7:00pm – 7:35pm)
- My Kitchen Rules: 18170 (TV2, 7:35pm – 8:35pm) Continue reading »
Kristin Chenoweth signed on for a recurring role as a political reporter on The Good Wife, but is now leaving the show, due to an injury she suffered on the set in July, when she was hit on the head by scaffolding.
Chenoweth said in a statement: “It is with deep regret to inform everyone that due to my injuries, I am unable to return to The Good Wife. [I'm] getting better slowly, and thank you everyone for your concern.” Continue reading »
Great news local celebrity and reality tv viewers! Sally and Jamie’s new show The Ridges is coming to TV3 next month.
The six-part, 30 minute fly-on-the-wall series will no doubt deliver the same love/hate comments as The GC did earlier in the year.
Ridge has TV executives counting on the fact we don’t have to like her, we just have to watch her. They predict that we’ll tune in in droves.
We can’t wait!
- One News: 725,290 (TV ONE, 6:00pm – 7:00pm)
- Border Security: 705,240 (TV ONE, 7:30pm – 8:00pm)
- Shortland Street: 684,440 (TV2, 7:00pm – 7:30pm)
- The Force: 658,060 (TV ONE, 8:00pm – 8:30pm)
- My Kitchen Rules: 540,890 (TV2, 7:30pm – 8:35pm) Continue reading »
There is more good news this morning for TVNZ7 fans as NZ On Air has committed funding, in principle, for Back Benches to run on Prime.
Back Benches looks set to live on after the demise of TVNZ7 with NZ On Air committing funding “in principle” to the programme running on Prime.
NZ On Air spokeswoman Gina Rogers said the agency was having talks with Prime about its financial contribution to the show. Continue reading »